Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shame and Victory

Well, last night was an interesting set of contrasts. I went to trivia at Mellow Mushroom with Matthew and Sarah (I'll be doing that again tonight with Claire et al), and although we were holding strong in second place through the first three rounds, we crashed, burned, and exploded in the fourth round by getting no (count them, no) questions right. Ouch. Pursuant to that, I went over to Scott's and played Rock Band most of the damn night, and it was here that I regained my sense of honor for the evening.. Well done Rock Band drumming may be a rather . . . loserly victory, but it'll do under the circumstances.

I am bored as hell in Atlanta. Fortunately, I go back to Ithaca this weekend, and we start rehearsals for King Lear next week, wooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home