Lunch break!
Well, I'm on my lovely little lunch break at the moment. Yep, I'm taking a break from copying the Yellow Pages into an Excel spreadsheet. Kill me.
I went out with Cori last night and got caught up and will be doing the same tonight. It's nice to have her around to listen to my neurotic rambling (there seems to be a lot of that these days). In the meantime, I discovered that the perfect cure for toxic, brooding thoughts is Stevie Wonder. Oh, how I love that man.
I'm more than a little aghast that Hillary Clinton is dropping out of the race tomorrow. I mean, I know that Obama won and all (Go, 'bama!), but I don't think I can remember a time when Hillary Clinton wasn't running for President. Freaky. I have a feeling that how well he does with all those "hard working white Americans" is going to depend very much on her. She damn well better campaign her ass off for him.


1 Comments:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home